What are the Must-Know Cases?
The Must-Know Cases is an intense and highly instructive series of webinar recordings intended to jump start your journey to becoming a Perioperative Consultant. The course logically introduces and builds upon the essential attributes needed to pass – Knowledge, Judgment, Adaptability, and Communication. Dynamic discussion, vivid Power Point presentations, and evidence-based expert instruction reinforces these ideas and make the sessions a high-yield part of any candidate’s preparation.
The Key to Mastery
The key to mastery is understanding. Through detailed and meticulous discussions, candidates learn by seeing, thinking, and practicing on their own until information is mastered. It is an interactive, multimodal approach that has become an effective tool for educators – one we have employed with success for years.
Don’t just memorize… understand, and become a more knowledgeable, confident Consultant physician. Recordings available for 3 months from date of purchase. Cost: $495.
Must-Know Cases – Set A
- CABG and MVR in Patient with 30% EF and IABP
- Resection of Meningioma in Patient with Elevated ICP in Sitting Position
- LEA in Patient with MVP, HTN, Recent Cocaine Use, and Prior C/S
- Former Premature with FH Death under Anesthesia, RAD, GERD for Strabismus Repair
- Obtunded MVA Patient with AS Taking Dabigatran for ORIF of Femur Fx
- Orthotopic Cadaveric Liver Transplantation in Patient with Alcoholic Cirrhosis
- Bronchoscopy, RU Lobectomy in Patient with Adenocarcinoma, HTN, ETOH, and OSA
- Pregnant Female for Emergency ORIF Bilateral Tibial Fractures
- Tonsillectomy in Child with 3/6 Murmur, Asthma, OSA, and Poor Medical Follow-up
- Gastric Stapling in Patient with HTN, IDDM, and Factor 5 Leiden Deficiency
- Child with Severe Cerebral Palsy and GERD for MRI for Seizure Disorder
- Patient with Hypothyroidism, NIDDM, Alzheimer’s Disease for TURP
Must-Know Cases – Set B
- Exploratory Laparotomy in a Patient With Mitral Stenosis
- Stat C/S in a Patient with Achondroplasia
- Transphenoidal Resection of a Pituitary Adenoma for a Patient with a Pacemaker
- Carotid Endarterectomy in a Patient with Severe CAD
- Laser Excision of Laryngeal Polyps in Child with Down Syndrome
- Clipping of a Subarchnoid Aneurysm in a Pregnant Patient
- Lap Cholecystectomy in patient with Sickle Cell Anemia
- Emergency Thoracotomy for a Victim with a Gunshot to the Chest
- Spinal Fusion in a Patient with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Renal Transplantation in a Patient with SLE