What are the Must-Know Cases?
The Must-Know Cases is a highly popular, extremely effective webinar series intended to jump start your journey to becoming a Perioperative Consultant. Dynamic discussion, vivid Power Point presentations, and expert instruction on high-yield topics help make this 10-part webinar an essential part of any serious candidate’s preparation. Through a series of case-based discussions, the course logically introduces and builds on the essential knowledge, skills, and attributes needed to become a Consultant and pass the exam.
The Key to Mastery
As with any skill, repetition and reinforcement are the keys to mastery. Our 10-Must-Know Cases repeatedly emphasizes the importance of Consultant principles as applied to case-based perioperative management. Through meticulous case dissection, dynamic interactive instruction, and evidence-based modeling of answers, participants learn by seeing, thinking, and doing. It is a multimodal, multimedia approach that has become the gold standard for educators and one we have employed with great success for years.
Don’t just memorize… understand and become a more knowledgeable, confident Consultant physician. All you need is a computer or any mobile device. Cost of series $395. Recordings available.
Must-Know Cases – Set A
- Exploratory Laparotomy in a Patient With Mitral Stenosis
- Stat C/S in a Patient with Achondroplasia
- Transphenoidal Resection of a Pituitary Adenoma for a Patient with a Pacemaker
- Carotid Endarterectomy in a Patient with Severe CAD
- Laser Excision of Laryngeal Polyps in Child with Down Syndrome
- Clipping of a Subarchnoid Aneurysm in a Pregnant Patient
- Lap Cholecystectomy in patient with Sickle Cell Anemia
- Emergency Thoracotomy for a Victim with a Gunshot to the Chest
- Spinal Fusion in a Patient with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Renal Transplantation in a Patient with SLE
Recordings for MKC – Set B (CABG, Brain Tumor, PIH, MH, Aortic Stenosis, Liver Transplantation, Pneumonectomy, Pregnant Trauma, VSD, Morbid Obesity, MRI, Cerebral Palsy, TURP) also available for purchase.